As a Marketing Campaign Implementation Specialist, you will play an important junior consultancy role in a fast-growing MarTech agency. By creating, optimizing and managing marketing automation workflows and strategies, you will be the specialist point of contact for our clients, helping them attract new qualified leads for their digital marketing activities.
As a data-driven graduate, you should be able to combine process-oriented thinking and data analysis tactics with creative ideation and strategy optimization.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Help develop and execute measurable and impactful, stakeholder-aligned marketing campaigns/programs on time, on budget, and on or beyond target
- Create and constantly improve our clients’ digital marketing strategy, test marketing plans and overall marketing program development
- Manage digital marketing project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, from scheduling to design and final distribution
- Analyze and automate data to determine program effectiveness, and to suggest improvements on data management and marketing campaign strategy
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of our clients’ Marketo and/or Eloqua instances, driving improvements and providing best practices
- Digital Marketing Graduate, ideally with previous experience in a campaign execution role.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- A team player but also comfortable as an independent contributor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail
- You show outstanding organization skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, independent environments that are nonetheless supported by highly-energized teamwork
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong reporting skills and discipline
- Higher than average sense of quality and meeting deadlines
A big plus:
- Current knowledge & experience in either: Marketo Engage, Oracle Eloqua, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Responsys, IBM Unica.
- You are a team player who can master multiple projects at the same time while working and communicating in a cross-functional team
- You fear no challenge and are a pragmatic solution-finder, aiming at results
- Both personally and professionally you possess an eagerness to learn, even when this requires you to go beyond your comfort zone What’s in it for you?
- You become a part of a fast-growing company in an exciting industry
- You become a team player in an exceptional environment: an SME that acts like an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy
- You receive a market competitive salary and fringe benefits
- You can enjoy (internal) training opportunities
- Events, networking moments, and not-your-typical teambuildings
- You can count on a team of helpful colleagues