The Full Stack Developer will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of marketing technology implementation consultants and developers. We are looking for an ambitious and versatile developer who can't wait to start its career in the marketing automation and MarTech industry.
Are you passionate about IT and marketing technology, and do you combine the art of design with the science of programming? Then are you the person we're looking for!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a developer you will create applications with data coming from REST API interfaces
- As a developer, you are aware of the latest tech innovations. Your input and proactivity will be instrumental in providing help to everyone in the LeadFabric web team to reduce time and technical costs of team communication and technology docking.
- You will configure implementations and workflows on CMS and CRM frameworks
- The position can evolve to a team leadership position.
STRATEGY & VISION
- You grasp the infinite potential of what is probably the fastest growing area in online technology today i.e. Marketing Technology and Artificial Intelligence.
WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- You know your way around the front-end side of web-applications.
- You are familiar with HTML and CSS.
- You can play tricks in Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- You have basic knowledge of backend development framework like Node.js
- You have basic knowledge of any frontend development framework like (React, Bootstrap, JQuery, Webix, Angular)
- You have basic knowledge of database development framework like SQL Management Studio
- You have basic knowledge in working with JSON, CSV, Microsoft Excel and XML file type documents
- You can deploy and support application on hosted servers.
- You have basic knowledge of domains, web cookies functionality.
- You can create, maintain and improve API's in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- CMS knowledge of Drupal, WordPress is a plus.
- You show excitement to start working with Cloud MarTech and CRM technologies to allow the creation, configuration and the support of data implementations.
- You find solutions where confronted with challenges and understand the needs inherent to a client environment with middleware cloud or on premise infrastructure.
A BIG PLUS
- You have project management knowledge and, preferably, certification (e.g. Prince2), and/or a basic understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- You are a team player who can master multiple projects at the same time while working and communicating in a cross-functional team.
- You fear no challenge and are a pragmatic solution-finder, aiming at results.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- Get in contact with innovative North American scale up tech companies active in the field of Martech & AI that decide to go to market in Europe via LeadFabric.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office: https://www.pinterest.com/leadfabric/our-fab-office/
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is a must.
- A highly competitive package.