The Web and Product Developer will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of marketing technology implementation consultants and developers. We are looking for an ambitious and versatile developer who can't wait to start its career in the marketing automation and MarTech industry.
Are you passionate about IT and marketing technology, and do you combine the art of design with the science of programming? Then are you the person we're looking for!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a motivated developer, you have an eye for combining the art of design with the science of programming.
- A major portion of the position includes the conversion of both e-marketing content (i.e. emails, landing pages, interactive smart web forms and preference centers) and web application UI/UX design wireframes into actual code. Code that will produce the visual elements of our web content and applications.
- You will make the front-end of a design through back-end systems. For this, you will work closely with designers and bridge the gap between graphical and technical, taking an active role on both sides.
- As a developer, you are aware of the latest tech innovations. Your input and proactivity are highly appreciated by LeadFabric.
- You are responsible for the day to day maintenance of the company website (Drupal necessary, Wordpress optional).
Web Development Skills
- You have thorough knowledge and/or experience with web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- You are familiar with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- You can crisscross between cross-browser compatibility issues.
- The principles of SEO are not unfamiliar to you.
- You can play tricks in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Product Development Skills
- You can create, maintain and improve API's in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- CMS knowledge of drupal, Word Press.
- Technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL are your daily go-to's.
- Coding is a piece of cake.
- You show excitement to start working with cloud MarTech and CRM technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data implementations.
- You find solutions where confronted with challenges and understand the needs inherent to a client environment with middleware cloud or on premise infrastructure.
A big plus
- You have project management knowledge and, preferably, certification (e.g. Prince2), and/or a basic understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- You are a team player who can master multiple projects at the same time while working and communicating in a cross-functional team.
- You fear no challenge and are a pragmatic solution-finder, aiming at results.
What's in it for you?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office: https://www.pinterest.com/leadfabric/our-fab-office/
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is a must.
- A highly competitive package.
- Bachelor or Master in Web Design, Development, Interactive Multimedia, or a related field
- English (full professional working proficiency)
- Dutch and/or French (working profiency)
- Other languages are a plus
- Full-time, for an indefinite period