The Full Stack Developer will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of marketing technology implementation consultants and developers. We are looking for an ambitious and versatile developer who can't wait to start his/her career in the MarTech industry of marketing automation.
Are you passionate about IT and marketing technology? Do you combine the art of design with the science of programming? Then you are the person we're looking for!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- One part of the position includes an operational role supporting our international enterprise accounts in conversion of both e-marketing content (i.e. emails, landing pages, interactive smart web forms and preference centers) and web application UI/UX design wireframes into actual code. Code that will produce the visual elements of our web content and applications.
- On the one hand, you will provide operational support to our international enterprise accounts. This involves the conversion of e-marketing content and web application UI/ UX design wireframes into actual code, which produces the visual elements of web content and applications.
- On the other hand, you will be the technical expert regarding prototype web design applications, either in the field of marketing technology, business intelligence and/or AI and CRM.
- You will create the front-end design through back-end systems. You will work closely with designers and bridge the gap between graphical and technical, taking an active role on both sides.
- Ideally you are aware of the latest tech innovations. Your input and proactivity will be instrumental in providing help to everyone to reduce time and technical costs.
- You are responsible for the day to day maintenance of the company website (Drupal necessary, Wordpress optional).
- The position can evolve to a team leadership position.
WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- You know your way around the front-end side of web-applications.
- You are familiar with HTML and CSS.
- You can play tricks in Photoshop or Illustrator.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- You have thorough knowledge of back-end development languages like C# and ASP.Net
- You can create, maintain and improve API's in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- You have CMS knowledge of Drupal, WordPress.
- Technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL are your daily go-to's.
- Coding is a piece of cake.
- You show excitement to start working with Cloud MarTech and CRM technologies to facilitate data implementations.
- You find solutions where confronted with challenges and understand the needs inherent to a client environment with middleware cloud or on-premise infrastructure.
A BIG PLUS
- You have project management experience or skills and, preferably, certification (e.g. Prince2), and/or a basic understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- You are a team player who can master multiple projects at the same time while working in or communicating with a cross-functional team.
- You fear no challenge and are a pragmatic solution-finder, aiming for results.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- Get in contact with innovative North American scale-up tech companies active in the field of MarTech & AI that decide to go to market in Europe via LeadFabric.
- The ability to have an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace in an unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office: https://www.pinterest.com/leadfabric/our-fab-office/
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is greatly encouraged.
- A highly competitive package.
- Minimum 5years experience
- English (full professional working proficiency)
- Dutch and/or French (working profiency)
- Other languages are a plus
- Full-time, for an indefinite period