If you’re a data analytic rock star, know how to make the best strategies and if you are all about process-oriented thinking, then we are looking for you.
As a Demand Generation Specialist, you will play an important junior consultancy role. By creating, optimizing and managing marketing automation workflows and strategies, you will be the specialist point of contact for our clients, helping them attract new qualified leads for their digital marketing activities. You’ll join an international team full of colleagues who will tutor, support and encourage you to bring out the best in you.
Are you ready to kickstart your career and shape your future in our fast-growing martech agency?
- Thanks to your efforts our clients’ digital marketing strategies are constantly improving. You’ll be testing and developing their marketing and overall marketing program development.
- Manage digital marketing project timelines, ensuring that all activities go as planned and campaigns executed on time. You will be involved from scheduling to design and final distribution.
- Define audience groups and buyer journeys, align their respective messaging and manage communication frequency and priority.
- Understand and oversee lead flow through the buyer journey stages and operational processes.
- Analyze and automate data to determine program effectiveness to suggest improvements on data management and marketing campaign strategy.
- Perform day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of our clients' Marketo and/or Eloqua instances, driving improvements and providing best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail.
- You show outstanding organization skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Customer-centric mindset & attitude.
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with clients directly.
- You are not afraid to extend your horizons. You can work across different product, personae and go to-market strategies.
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, independent environments that are nonetheless supported by highly-energized teamwork.
What's in it for you?
- What if we tell you that working here will give your career a great kickstart? You’ll work at an innovative and fast-growing company – you’ll be part of that. You can learn from your colleagues who have worked in the market for years.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally: you will be able to get several certificates, which will definitely be of great value in the market.
- You are going to attend conferences all over the globe, where you will meet people from the industry.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- An attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. We are an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy.
- We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events. By yearly habit we went to Rock Werchter with the whole team to see some iconic performers. Check out our Instagram to see more.
- Last but not least, our Belgian office has two cute little office pups that visit every now and then – they need a lot of cuddles. In our Dutch office you’ll have to do it with our 8 plants, but you’d be our office’s savior if you know how to keep them alive (because somehow we are unable to do that).