Nothing ever stands still in the world of MarTech. For more than 12 years we have enabled B2B organizations to improve the customer experience they provide to their buyers and prospects. Today we’re ready to add a completely new services layer to our pilothouse.
During the last decade our growing team of B2B martech consultants have evolved their specialization to perfect the implementation, configuration and integration of Marketing Technologies. They are flanked by a team of strategy advisors who help to redefine our clients’ marketing and sales business processes.
Today, we’re expanding. Our next addition is to build a creative, visual services offering. B2B marketing has evolved, for example the growth of ABM (Account Based Marketing) where the traditional set up of taking client input and developing multi touch, multichannel campaigns no longer serves our client needs.
This creates a golden opportunity for people with creative knowledge looking to be part of something bigger. Something that still has to be shaped. In an international context working closely together with our consultants and targeting strategists.
Are you ready to kickstart your career and shape your future in our fast-growing martech agency?
THE IMPACT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Thanks to your efforts our clients’ digital marketing campaigns are standing out. You’ll be part of campaign delivery, translating messaging and targeting into aesthetically pleasing design.
- Manage the design and asset components of our digital marketing project timelines, ensuring that all activities go as planned and campaigns are executed on time. You will be involved from scheduling to design and final distribution.
- Develop and guard LeadFabric’s own Digital Brand, making us stand out and practice what we preach .
- Help build us the “agency in the agency”. Offering a full-service solution to our clients globally.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visualizing ideas, concepts. Living and breathing the adage that states that “a picture paints a thousand words”.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to campaign and account management.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Knowledge and experience in design methodology like design thinking and equivalent.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Ability to work in Agile project management.
- Print and online design skills.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software (Adobe Creative Suite – Including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more), and layout software to create designs.
- Understand corporate identity in its finest detail.
- Being able to provide art direction for our front-end web dev team.
- Design and guard Brand Identity.
- Working with other members to evaluate client or company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Ensuring that all aspects of campaign design align with the needs of the client or company.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field. Preferably high pace agency.
- Usability and online conversion design skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Ability to work in an agile planning framework.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- What if we tell you that working here will give your career a great kickstart? You’ll be part of an innovative and fast-growing international company. You can learn from your colleagues who have worked in the market for years to widen your skills.
- No Freelance. But security and part of a growing and resilient business. Digital transformation is part of the antidote and your skills will be crucial to make the transformation come to live.
- We are talking about a radical new addition to the Fabric. You will be able to help shape the offering and expand the team. You’ll be central in advancing our marketing, persona and account based campaigns we develop for our clients. This is truly a unique opportunity for somebody who LOVES design, but also recognizes that clients are looking for business outcomes not just pretty stuff.
- Agency but no agency. Many digital agencies are really good at ONE thing and from an outsourcing perspective there might always be project work available. What we are building here with you will be completely different. We want to be measured by the outcomes our clients generate with our solutions. Meeting our project deadlines on time and budget is not the goal, but only just a means.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally: you will be able to get several certificates, which will definitely be of great value in the market.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors, 12 year ago at the same time when the marketing automation platforms that today are category leaders saw daylight themselves), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner of leading high growth North American martech companies we represent in Europe.
- An attractive office workspace, highly flexible and unconventional environment. We are an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy.
- We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events. Our annual habit we got to Rock festivals (backstage VIP) with the whole team to see some iconic performers. Check out our Instagram to see more.
- Last but not least, our Belgian office has two cute little office pups that visit every now and then – they need a lot of cuddles. In our Dutch office you’ll have to do it with our 8 plants, but you’d be our office’s savior if you know how to keep them alive (because somehow we are unable to do that).