Nothing ever stands still in the world of MarTech. For more than 12 years we have enabled B2B organizations to improve the customer experience they provide to their buyers and prospects. Today we’re ready to add a completely new services layer to our pilothouse.
During the last decade our growing team of B2B martech consultants have evolved their specialization to perfect the implementation, configuration and integration of Marketing Technologies. They are flanked by a team of strategy advisors who help to redefine our clients’ marketing and sales business processes.
Today, we’re expanding.
Are you ready to kickstart your career and shape your future in our fast-growing martech agency?
The impact we are looking for:
- Drive the Dynamics CRM integrations aspects of our Marketing Automation implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Develop and expand existing MA – CRM integrations
- Help identify the client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings guided by our Lead Consultant team
- Design and lead the system architecture process, in partnership with the business process strategy team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design Run and support User Acceptance Testing routines and process (UAT)
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
Tasks & Responsibility
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Automation (SFA) business process; e..g. pipeline and opportunity management
- Ability to look for innovative solutions to client’s business requirements
- Team player
- Experience in a B2B work environment is a must (not consumer)
- 2+ years of experience in project management, system design, or information systems
- For a Senior CRM Consultant we would expect 4+ years of experience
- 2+ years (or 3+ projects) implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce Salescloud, or others etc. either in-house or as a consultant
- For a Senior CRM Consultant we would expect 4+ years of experience, or 5+ projects
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge for B2B (not FMCG or consumer relationship management)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail with a focus on quality,
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to succeed
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
What’s in it or you
- What if we tell you that working here will give your career a great kickstart? You’ll be part of an innovative and fast-growing international company. You can learn from your colleagues who have worked in the market for years to widen your skills
- No Freelance. But security and part of a growing and resilient business. Digital transformation is part of the antidote and your skills will be crucial to make the transformation come to live.
- We are talking about a radical new addition to the Fabric. You will be able to help shape the offering and expand the team. You’ll be central in advancing our marketing, persona and account based campaigns we develop for our clients.
- Agency but no agency. Many digital agencies are really good at ONE thing and from an outsourcing perspective there might always be project work available. What we are building here with you will be completely different. We want to be measured by the outcomes our clients generate with our solutions. Meeting our project deadlines on time and budget is not the goal, but only just a means.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to grow professionally: you will be able to get several certificates, which will definitely be of great value in the market.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors, 12 year ago at the same time when the marketing automation platforms that today are category leaders saw daylight themselves), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, as the most preferred services partner of leading high growth North American martech companies we represent in Europe
- An attractive office workspace, highly flexible and unconventional environment. We are an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy.
- We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events. Our annual habit we got to Rock festivals (backstage VIP) with the whole team to see some iconic performers. Check out our Instagram to see more.