As content marketing manager, you will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of stress-resistant kick-ass talents.
This job is a full-time position and is based in Diegem (Brussels).
Are you up to the challenge?
We need you to...
- Write and edit content for our clients but also support content creation for our own brand and elevate the content to a higher level
- Have the ability to translate technical knowledge into valuable courses
- Make it your mission to, from a journalistic point of view, convert rough interviews and video content into snackable reading material
- Draft and/or generate routine communications, presentation, brochures, displays and webcopy (with regards to SEO)
- Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends to support marketing, admission, program delivery, and program design
- Strong knowledge of verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English for both short and long copy (French is a plus)
- Possess proficient education skills and demonstrated knowledge of media production and content creation
- Demonstrate success in following through and completing tasks and managing projects
- Strong digital skills and attention to detail
- Like to operate in an international environment so you are flexible about traveling and working hours
- Get empowered by extending your horizons. You are not afraid to work across different product, personae and go to-market strategies.
- Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, independent environments that are supported by highly-energized teamwork
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe
- Attractive office workspace in an unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment with a healthy dose of "intrapreneurship"
- A highly competitive package
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- English (full professional working proficiency)
- Dutch and/or French (working profiency)
- Other languages are a plus
- Full-time, for an indefinite period