Are you an experienced, ambitious Marketing Strategist? Are you passionate about the business value of marketing automation, how it can drive revenue and outcomes? Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in B2B Marketing?
If you have a high level of drive, commitment and passion, have a digital-first mindset, savvy running at the bleeding-edge of B2B marketing with a thirst for technology, we have the perfect job for you!
As Marketing Campaign Strategist, you will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of Demand Generation and Marketing Technology consultants driving change within our exciting customer base.
This job is a full-time position and is principally based in Diegem (Brussels) with scope to support customers across EMEA and work remotely. Please note Dutch full professional working proficiency is a must for this job!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Different projects/ accounts will require different roles. From technical project manager, demand generation specialist, campaign production, to lead program architect and/or a lead product consultant (Martech). You are responsible for coaching and advising customers on how to positively impact results, makes sense and adopt change as well as the design/execution of demand generation programs, at enterprise and mid-size level.
- Work with account teams to curate customer strategic roadmaps based on business requirements with measurable outcomes; map complex functional processes and implementation plans with martech solutions and best-practice methodologies for both new accounts as well as existing client engagements.
- Help clients define their marketing goals, ROI metrics, and respective results, for which you build over-arching demand generation strategies specific for your projects.
- Help grow the business by developing and sharing solutions, research, and best practices.
- Maintain transparent communication with team members and client relations.
- Consult, create and deliver Top of Funnel and Middle of Funnel omni-channel campaign services to our growing pool of international clients.
- Analyze data and monitor campaigns to optimize performance and increase effectiveness and outcomes
- Participate in strategy and customer journey design for new campaigns
- Help develop accounts, uncover and grow business opportunities, and assist Sales.
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and on-going marketing operations support of our clients' MAP systems.
- Provide marketing automation asset assembly services and support services.
- Provide on a professional level both technical and non-technical documentation and training to clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- The skills below will be listed as either Required (R) or Preferred (P).
Systems - You have the ability to work with and experience in..
- (B2B) Marketing Automation software, at least one and preferably more: Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, and/or Salesforce Pardot. (R)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using Google, LinkedIn, nRich, DemandBase, Facebook (or equivalent) digital advertising platforms including campaign planning & execution. (P)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using intent data platforms like Bombora and Cyance. (P)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of using content management platforms such as Pathfactory, Uberflip, Folloze, Turtl or equivalent. (P)
- Knowledge and hands-one experience of consulting and using conversational marketing platforms such as Drift or other chat solutions (Intercom and other). (P)
- Email marketing system experience: Examples: Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Bronto, Responsys/Oracle, Flexmail, Tripolis, eCircle, etc. (P)
- MRM experience: Aprimo, Unica, etc. (P)
- B2C Platforms experience: Selligent, Adobe Campaign/ Neolane, etc. (P)
- Sales Force Automation software: primarily Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics. (P)
Process - You have the ability to work with and experience in..
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies. (R)
- Strong understanding of customer journey / customer experience journey design. (R)
- Database management: From segmentation, to reporting and maintenance and database hygiene. (R)
- Email Marketing: Permission marketing, segmentation, optimisation, etc. (R)
- List acquisition and import experience. (R)
- Optimisation & A/B testing, Continuous improvement. (R)
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence. (P)
- You have creative flair & challenge the conventional. (R)
- Out of the box thinking & taking initiative. (R)
Technology - You have a good understanding of..
- Relational data structure and basic SQL knowledge. (R)
- Web and web technology skills (HTML, basic CSS), and the ability and openness to grow your technical skillset. (P)
- Strong ability to format random requirements into structures solutions design. (R)
- Excellent communication skills. (R)
- Project management certificates strongly desired. Agile and/or waterfall. (P)
- Business process review, audit and re-design. (R)
- Analysing program results and create meaningful recommendations for immediate action. (R)
- Obtaining efficient and effective results without direct report authority. (R)
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously within cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management. (R)
- Superior client management and networking skills. (R)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is a must.
- A highly competitive package.