As Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be part of LeadFabric's growing talent pool of Demand Generation and Marketing Automation consultants.
This job is a full-time position and is based in Diegem (Brussels) and/or Amsterdam.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The main areas of responsibility include but are not limited to,
Project Management (from implementation to delivery)
- Different projects/ accounts will require different roles. From technical project manager, to lead program architect and/or a lead product consultant (MAP/CRM), you are responsible for implementations as well as the design/execution of demand generation programs, on enterprise and mid-size level.
- Work with account teams to map complex business requirements into functional implementation plans within marketing automation and CRM environments, for both new accounts as well as existing client engagements.
- Drive rapid deployment implementations (FabStart) or custom implementations of Marketing Automation and Marketing Technologies in general.
- Help clients define their marketing goals, ROI metrics, and respective results, for which you build overarching demand generation strategies specific for your projects.
- Help grow the business by developing and sharing solutions, research, and best practices.
- Maintain transparent communication with team members and client relations.
- Deliver Top of Funnel and Middle of Funnel MA campaign services to our growing pool of Marketing Automation clients.
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and on-going marketing operations support of our clients' MAP systems.
- Provide marketing automation asset assembly services and support services.
- Help develop accounts, uncover and grow business opportunities, and assist sales.
- Provide on a professional level both technical and non-technical documentation and training to clients.
Skills and expertise
The skills below will be listed as either Required (R) or Preferred (P).
Marketing Technology Experience
Systems - You have the ability to work with and experience in,
- (B2B) Marketing Automation software, at least one and preferably more: Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, and/or Salesforce.com Pardot (R)
- Email marketing system experience: Examples: Exact Target, Bronto, Responsys, Flexmail, Tripolis, eCircle, etc. (P)
- MRM experience: Aprimo, Unica, etc. (P)
- B2C Platforms experience: Selligent, Adobe Campaign/ Neolane, etc. (P)
- Sales Force Automation software: primarily Salesforce.com or MS Dynamics (P)
Process - You have the ability to work with and experience in,
- Database management: From segmentation, to reporting and maintenance (R)
- Email Marketing: Permission marketing, segmentation, optimization, etc. (R)
- List acquisition and import experience (R)
- Organic as well as paid search campaigns (R)
- Optimization & A/B testing, Continuous improvement (R)
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence (P)
Technology - You have a good understanding of,
- Relational data structure and basic SQL knowledge (R)
- Web and web technology skills (HTML, basic CSS), and the ability and openness to grow your technical skillset (R)
You have experience with,
- Delivery of custom and/or rapid deployment implementations in digital transformation, automation and implementation.
- Business process review, audit and re-design.
- Analyzing program results and create meaningful recommendations for immediate action.
- Obtaining efficient and effective results without direct report authority.
- Excellent organizational skills, capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously within cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
- Superior client management and networking skills.
What's in it for you?
- A position in an innovative and fast-growing company. We offer multiple team incentives, including international offsite events.
- A front seat in Europe's earliest Marketing Automation adopter company (we started 5 years before our competitors), in a vibrant high-growth market and with major uniquely established partnerships in place, while working for enterprise-based clients.
- The ability to produce an immediate impact in an international environment, at the most preferred services partner in the EMEA region for Marketo and Oracle Eloqua.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities, such as trainings, obtaining certifications and attending conferences all over the globe.
- Attractive office workspace and unconventional environment. LeadFabric is an SME that acts as an international firm, yet without the bureaucracy. Sneak-peek of our Diegem (Brussels) office: https://www.pinterest.com/leadfabric/our-fab-office/
- A flexible, highly motivating working environment where "intrapreneurship" is a must.
- A highly competitive package.
- 6+ years of work experience in the functional areas of demand generation and (digital) marketing strategy
- More than 50% of your career in B2B
- 2+ years consulting or agency experience is preferred
- 5+ years marketing technology experience (Email, MRM, MAP, CRM, etc.)
- English (full professional working proficiency)
- Same for at least one of the following languages: Dutch - French
- Full-time, for an indefinite period